Sunday, August 12, 2007

0 Weigh-In: I'm the Incredible Shrinking Woman!


Print





Hey all of you people out there who need inspiration to get/keep moving, I lost another 1.75 pounds! (That's a total weight loss of 3 pounds in the past 2 days. Yippee!) I weighed myself this morning, just for the heck of it, & was pleasantly surprised to find I'd lost yet more weight.

Now, I know what you're probably thinking. Why, after creating an earlier post entitled "Make Friends with the Scale," would I ever weigh myself the next day, after explicitly stating that it's probably NOT a good idea to weigh yourself too frequently. Well, dear reader, the only reason I weighed myself again is that I looked in the mirror & felt thinner, & thought it might be reflected on the scale reading. In other words, I was looking for positive reinforcement.

I know I'm not approaching dangerous ground by doing this. Even if the scale's numbers hadn't reflected how I looked or felt, I still would feel OK. You see, my feeling & looking thinner "outweighs" the numbers. (OK, probably a bad word choice for a pun, but you get my meaning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...