Sunday, August 12, 2007

0 A Night-time Walking Tour of My Hometown


Print





















Tonight I gave my aunt a night-time walking tour of my hometown. (The other members of our family were at the DQ; my aunt & I didn't weren't in the mood to eat ice cream, so we went for a walk instead. A much less caloric activity! ;-) )

It was a very pleasant evening for a walk. We walked up & down Market Street, starting on one side of the street, crossing over & walking all the way back. The streets were lit by the town's signature lamp posts. I told my aunt all about the town's historical background & Victorian era buildings, as well as some details about the various shops we passed by on the street, & related background information about the shop owners. I also shared a few nostalgic anecdotes & memories along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...