Tuesday, August 21, 2007

0 OK, This is Really My Last Post of the Evening!


Print



OK, just couldn't end on such a wry note, as per the mood of my last post. While I do realize that my previous post was more about finding the humor in my situation & less about the actual aforementioned exercise goals, I thought I should probably address these goals in a more serious manner:

(1) Pushups, situps, & such: For now, I think I'll suspend my original short-term goals of weight-lifting, push-ups, & situps, and table them until after the gallery show. There's no sense in setting unrealistic time-tables for reaching goals, so it's best to just postpone these goals for a month until I actually have the time & inclination to meet them.

(2) Vitamins: I still need to take my vitamins more regularly. I also have to buy a B complex vitamin (i.e., B2, B6, B12, etc.) & take that as well. When I do actually take my vitamins, I'm currently taking a multi-vitamin, iron, calcium, and grape seed extract. So, I'll just add the B vitamin complex to the regimen. I think if I take my vitamins in the morning & put the containers in a more visible place, that'll help. (I've got two of those 30-day pill boxes with the snap-top lids, which makes it really easy because there are 2 whole months of vitamins already parsed out. So there shouldn't be any excuse -- save forgetfulness or lack of reminders! -- for why I'm not taking these vitamins.)

(3) Abs Diet: I need to get back on this plan. Right now, I'm eating a lot of the Abs Diet power foods & most times, am using the correct portion sizes, etc., but need to follow the plan more closely. For the most part, I am, however, eating semi-regular snacks & meals. I'm eating healthfully in the spirit of plan, but not following it to the letter.

(4) Drinking 8 glasses of water: I'm probably drinking closer to 4 glasses a day (i.e., two 16.9 fl. oz. bottles of water a day), so I need to get better about this too.

Well, after all, we are all only human, and can seek to aspire to greater levels of goal attainment, as well as a higher level of overall exercise performance & discipline. This way, there's always something to look forward to, and every day we can only improve our capacity to achieve!

OK, this time I mean it. I'm REALLY tired. Hope these last few posts have been inspiring or, at the very least, entertaining!

Goodnight!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...