Tuesday, August 28, 2007

0 Weigh-In: Yipee! I Lost 1.6 More Pounds !


Print





Whoo-hoo! I feel like doing cartwheels around the room! Despite some late night snacking yesterday (after my run), I still managed to lose another 1.6 pounds since the last time I weighed myself, which was on 8/18/07.

Apparently, the best time to eat dinner is within 2 hours before or after exercise, because it's supposed to be the most effective time period for metabolizing what you've eaten. So since my snacking was within that range, it probably didn't do as much damage as it could've, had I eaten several hours after my run.

Plus, I hadn't really eaten anything for dinner yesterday, so the snack was really a meal substitute. For some reason, I haven't been hungry around dinnertime, but boy, have I gotten a fierce hunger after my last few runs.

It's probably due to my current meal & sleep schedules, which are both royally screwed up! Most days I rise around 9 or 10 am, which isn't too bad. However, on those really hot nights when I'm "forced" to run really late at night, I sometimes don't get up until noon. It's a very bad trend & I've got to put an end to it.

I can't wait until the cooler weather of fall, as this relentless heat is messing with my schedule!

Yes, I know I could run early in the morning, but aside from not being a morning person to start with, there's another issue at play: The weather around here can still be pretty hot, even at 6 am. Plus, in the morning, there's the sun to contend with, unlike the evening. The heat can still be pretty intense either way, so I'd just as rather run without the sun beating down on me. Yes, I know, I probably have vampire blood in my veins. ;-)

OK, enough blathering on about the weather & such. Time to cash it in, as to not perpetuate this crazy schedule of mine!

Goodnight!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...