Monday, September 10, 2007

0 I won a Rockin' Girl Blogger Award! This is SO COOL! I rock!


Print



Hi Everybody,

I'm happy to announce that I just won a award from Sheila of Black Tennis Pros. Here's the original post about it: It's A Beautiful Day: I Rock!. Thank you so much, Sheila - You ROCK! 8-)

So check out her very cool blog!

In my next post, I will continue the good karma by bestowing this award on other Rockin' "Grrrrl" Bloggers out there in the blogosphere.

So stay tuned & rock on!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...