Thursday, September 20, 2007

1 OMG, More Awards!!!!!


Print



YEA, YEA, YEA, YEA!!!!!! WHO-HOOOOOOOO!

Now I know Barby of Meh is just way too modest & doesn't want me to make a big deal of the award she recently gave me, but nonetheless, I'm going to jump up & down & get just as excited as I did when I got my very first award.

So there. ;-) My apologies to Barby for being such a spazz (& for taking so long to post this!)......

But I think it's very cool that she thinks enough of me & my blogs to nominate me for an award. Her blog, "meh" is totally hilarious; you'll definitely want to check it out if you don't already know about it! My sister, Missladybug of Ladybug & Co, was the one who originally introduced me to Barby's blog, so I must thank her as well! ;-)

So, here's the award:



...and the link back to Barby's original post.

1 comment:

Calabar Gal said...

Hiya,

Came over from Abimars page - the link from her Rocking girl blogger post. I'm on the CT5K running plan too. Good luck with ur running - I'm enjoying mine.

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...