Saturday, September 15, 2007

2 Wow, More Awards! Thank You, Yet Again!


Print



Geez, I don't know if I can handle being showered with all of these great awards! :-) You sure do know how to make a gal feel special. Thank you everybody!



Yes, I can't believe it myself, but I just got ANOTHER "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award, this time from Missladybug of Ladybug & Co, which brings the count of awards to four - two "Rockin' Girl Blogger" awards, one "Bodacious Blog" Award, and one "Totally Fabulous Blogger" Award! Wow, this is so COOL!

Thank you, Missladybug!!!!!!! I appreciate the wonderful mention on your blog, as well as the exciting, blogalicious comments you left on my blog.



For those of you who don't already know, Missladybug writes a witty (no, make that HILARIOUSLY FUNNY!) blog filled with all sorts of useful tips & advice. You will probably fall off your chair from laughing so hard!

As she's a doctor, writer, musician, gourmet chef, & just all-around talented renaissance woman, she's got a lot of good solid advice to give on multiple subjects. So head on over to her blog for a fun time & some excellent advice!

2 comments:

barby said...

well, i had awarded you the bodacious blogger award, but no need to go through all the hooplah. looks like you've been getting awards left and right. congrats!

you can pick it up here

Missladybug said...

Well, Miss Corey, I've once again awarded you a fabulous award, that you seem to already have received!! The Bodacious Blog award! Come pick it up at my site! We must stop this trend of re-awarding, but I cannot help myself. This award is for this blog, as well as Cook. Eat. Drink. Blog.

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...