Wednesday, September 5, 2007

1 Weigh-In: Yea! I lost another pound!


Print





Yea, yea, yea! I did it again. I lost another pound. It took me 5 days to lose this pound, but nonetheless I'm still jumping for joy.

Although I'm not going to reveal my weight anytime soon (so don't hold your breath!), I will say that I've now lost a total of 7.8 pounds since I first started the CT5K program. Some of you might not think that sounds like a whole lot, but it's all relative to the total amount I'm trying to lose, which isn't a lot. Only 25 pounds. 17.2 more pounds to go!

I'm 31% percent closer to my goal weight than when I started the CT5K program, around 7 weeks ago.

OK, for a person who stated she doesn't like measuring & calculating that much, maybe I better cut out this behavior right this second! :-)

1 comment:

Missladybug said...

Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. Congratulations for reaching a landmark. :)

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...