Wednesday, October 3, 2007

0 Can't Wait to Get Home Tomorrow.....


Print



Tomorrow's my last day/morning in Pittsburgh. While I'm grateful to have the extra time to conduct business & of course spend with my family here, I'm really looking forward to seeing Erik & the cats & getting back to my life in the city.

I have a sales meeting tomorrow morning (at 10 am), & plan to leave for home directly thereafter. Hopefully, I'll be on the road by 11 am (or noon at the very latest). I should have enough time (& hopefully enough energy) to run once I arrive home. It's starting to get colder, so hopefully I can begin my run no later than 3 or 4 pm tomorrow.

Also, as a side note, I do plan to respond to all of your wonderful comments. Lately, it's just been so hectic & I've been so tired that all I currently have the energy to do is work, run, & blog a bit before I head off to sleep. Speaking of sleep, that's next on the agenda, right about now.

Goodnight!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...