Wednesday, October 17, 2007

0 Check Out The WebFit Network


Print



I just joined the WebFit Network & created my own "locker," in which I've advertised my blogs, saved especially useful articles, videos, & other information, & of course, set up various preferences. The site has multiple sports categories (of course I'm in the running category) & you can get exercises for these various sports, as well as connect & share info with like-minded people.

So, I encourage all of you sports-minded bloggers to sign up! It would be especially cool for all of us runner-bloggers to join up & meet in cyberspace. As a special note to all of my current runner-blogger pals, if you join, please let me know & mark you as a friend on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...