Wednesday, October 17, 2007

0 Where Does Your Mind Go On Your Runs?


Print



This article from Runner's World really got me thinking......

I often find that I tune out or my mind starts to wander when I'm running on the trail or on long roads without traffic, but the opposite is true when I race, run on the track, or run on busy roads. Then I pay attention to my running form, breathing, pace, etc. Perhaps it hearkens back to the formalized training of my track & field days, or my previous road-race training..... Or in the latter case, the primeval survival instinct! ;-)

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...