Tuesday, November 27, 2007

0 Taking The Night Off From Running.....


Print



I was supposed to run today, but have decided to wait another day due to my left knee, which is still a bit sore & swollen. I think the main contributing factor was the two back-to-back runs I did, & the amount of mileage done in a compressed period of time. Well, I'm definitely not going to be doing back-to-back runs again any time soon!

So, as my blogger pal Cymrusteve recently pointed out, taking a break is "just what the doctor ordered"! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...