Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2 Some Yoga Articles, Just For Dave G. & Mister Scott ;-)


Print



I found two Runner's World articles about yoga for runners that I thought some of you might find useful &/or illuminating:

Yoga For Improved (Running) Performance
Yoga For Runners (Yoga poses, etc.)

Seems there are many of us lately who are doing yoga for increased flexibility & injury avoidance.

Any interest in trying this activity, Eric G? I bet your YMCA probably offers yoga classes. ;-) Plus, it'll give you some variety in your workout program while you're recuperating & waiting to get back into running.

2 comments:

cymrusteve said...

I wish I had more patience for yoga. I've only tried it a few times, was never very good and soon went back to my old ways.

I'm sure the extra flexibility would help me become a better runner. Maybe I should give it another shot?

I like the look of this article beginners:

http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-409--12407-0,00.html

Eric: let me know how it works out for you! :)

--Steve

Eric Gervase said...

Hmmm... Somehow, I totally missed this post. But, I have actually been thinking a lot (and doing more) about stretching lately. Yoga would be the logical next step. Hmmm... Maybe Thursday's cross can be my start.

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...