Wednesday, January 9, 2008

2 Check Out Dave Gillikin's blog, "The MS Runner"


Print



I'd like to take a moment to let you know about a great blog, The MS Runner. It's written by an intelligent & engaging fellow from Colorado, Dave Gillikin, who writes about his observations & experiences with warmth & wit.

I & many others regularly follow his adventures in running, & highly encourage you to check out his blog. He's also a very friendly guy & a regular contributor to our Blog Catalog running group, Runners, Runners, Everywhere, & is very knowledgeable about the latest running gadgets & many other running-related topics.

His blog also appears on my blogroll. If you enjoy reading his blog, how about adding it to yours as well!?!

2 comments:

Gillie said...

Wow! Thanks for the plug. Now I'm going to have to live up to these high expectations of me. :)

cyberpenguin said...

Hi Dave,

You're welcome! It was was deserved, as I think your blog is really great & that the readers of this blog (& Digg!) should know about yours!

In fact, your blog was one of the very first running blogs I began reading.

Hahahaha, don't worry, there's no pressure. Just keep being yourself & I'm sure people will continue to appreciate your writing! 8-)

-C

P.S. I'm sure you've noticed from visiting other runners' blogs that we now seem to have a circle of the some of the same runner-blogger friends, eh? ;-) Isn't that such a cool thing?!

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...