Wednesday, January 2, 2008

0 It's Never Too Late to Pick Up Running!


Print



In my last post, I wrote about the oldest marathoner in the world, aged 94. If you're curious to hear more about his story, check out this amazing article.

I also came across some other articles on senior runners that were quite interesting: Check out this article & also this article as well, for some inspiring personal stories about runners who've run well into their 80's & 90's. Senior runners, my hat is off to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...