Friday, January 25, 2008

1 Running Apparel Tip #9: What Should I Wear (For My Outdoor Runs)?!


Print





Now normally the question posed in this post's title would be more suitable for my fashion-related blog, but in this particular case, I'm talking purely about the practical aspects of dressing suitably for when we runners head outside for our runs!

Well, I found a really useful tool I'd like to share with you, which will help you answer this exact question. So check out the Runner's World What-to-Wear Calculator!

1 comment:

Abimars said...

thanks, really cool tool

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...