Friday, January 4, 2008

5 Who-hoooo! Just Got Our Tickets to Go See "Spirit of The Marathon"!


Print





Erik & I just purchased our tickets today (online via Fandango) for the new movie, Spirit of the Marathon. We're really excited to go & see it!

I have to thank Cymrusteve again for this, because if it weren't for him blogging about it, we probably wouldn't have known about it (until it was too late!). So thank you, Steve!

It's a limited release, & will only be shown on one-day, January 24th, in select movie theaters across the country. So if you want to go see it, I'd advise that you you get your tickets now. Click here to find out more information about tickets.

5 comments:

cymrusteve said...

Haha! We (my wife and I) got our tickets too. Can't wait to see the film and I can't wait to see what sort of people show up at the movie theater! We'll probably know most of them from the local Running Club :)

Glad you purchased your tickets and thanks for the mention..

--Steve

tbtgwacmtt said...

You seem to always know about the 'cool' stuff first! Thanks for passing this along! Bought my tickets just now.

cyberpenguin said...

Bill,
Steve really DOES know all of the cool stuff first! ;-) Enjoy the movie!
-C

---------------------------------
Steve,

Of course you're welcome for the mention! Have fun watching the movie. I look forward to reading your review of the film at some point. ;-)

Yes, I expect the whole theater will be filled with runners in the audience. We'll probably have the same experience! Wouldn't be at all surprised to bump into fellow runners/local RRCA members we know.

Thanks again!
-C

Blaine Moore said...

I bought tickets for my wife and I a week or two ago, and I can't wait to see it. I've been looking forward to a more general release ever since it was first premiered in Chicago last year and got such great reviews.

Eric Gervase said...

My wife and I have "date night" scheduled for this as well. Can't wait. With the little one, we don't get out much. What a good reason.

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...