Sunday, February 3, 2008

6 Where's Waldo, er, I mean, Corey?


Print



Hello again everybody!

Before I get started with my usual weekend running report, I'd like to thank those of you who've emailed & posted comments asking me how I'm doing & letting me know that you missed me. Awwww, thanks so much! That really meant a lot to me. You are all incredibly supportive and thoughtful, and kind; and, as I'm going through a rather "challenging" phase in my life right now, (that's the nicest word for it! ;-) ), I can't tell you how much I appreciate hearing these kind words from all of you right now.

Many of you have pointed out that I've been MIA on this blog lately. A week has passed, and my usual pattern of posting atleast 3 times a week (i.e., the "post-per-run pattern"!) was temporarily broken when I belatedly posted the last two reports of my runs. Some of you probably even noticed that, when you'd last checked this blog -- perhaps yesterday or a few days ago -- that you hadn't seen any posts earlier in the week, and then suddenly, posts from this "missing week" suddenly materialized out of nowhere, as if by magic! So, no, you are not unobservant or going crazy (Sigh, what a relief! ;-) ), it's just that these posts were still in draft form, as I hadn't had time to finish/post them, that's all!

Having stated all of the above, I will say that part of the reason for these delays is that I'm still in the process of looking for a job. So, of course this activity has been taking precedence over all other activities (including sleep!), with the possible of exception of running. Right now, looking for a job has become a full-time job. ;-)

While I certainly love to blog, it has to take a back seat right now to my job search, for obvious reasons. I'd love to make a living blogging, but until that becomes a viable reality (i.e., where I could make enough $$$ to cover monthly expenses & still have some left over for savings, etc.), I've got to seek gainful employment by other means right now. ;-)

So hang in there, dear readers: It might take me a while, but I will eventually post my review of Spirit of the Marathon!

Next up, as promised, is my report of this afternoon's run. See you at the next post!

6 comments:

tootie said...

Best of luck with your job search! We're rooting for you!

Tim Wilson said...

Hopefully your job situation gets better soon.

cyberpenguin said...

Thanks tootie & Tim!

Mister Scott said...

not to sound repetitive, but... GOOD LUCK!

...and keep on runnin'!

Charlie said...

Yes...Best of wishes on your job search.

Missed seeing you over at Steve's blog! :|
Charlie

Bray said...

This may be of interest to readers of this blog since it goes in to detail each week on how to use cutting-edge nutrition, exercise, and healthy lifestyle techniques to lose weight and live a healthier life. It's free so I figured I would share it... you can sign up for the Trim, Tone & Tighten Thursdays newsletter at www.stephencabral.com

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...