Sunday, April 13, 2008

0 It's Fifty Degrees Outside......


Print




The author, at an elevation of 14,000 ft. Now that's cold. Not fifty degrees! ;-)

OK, since I've already posted that I'm going out for a run today (it's now on public record!), there's no backing out of it now. ;-) Since it's 4 pm & fifty degrees, I better go soon. The longer I wait to run, the colder it's going to get. Geez, I feel like such a softie after my winter "will-run-in-anything" attitude. OK, out the door, NOW! (Yes, I'm actually talking to myself outloud on my blog. Shheeeesh, it's come to that. ;-) )

Will report back after my run......

Later,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...