Tuesday, April 15, 2008

2 Run 1, Week 3 (CT5K): A Quick Run


Print





Went running with my friend tonight; the temperature was in the low fifties. Had a good run, although the workout still felt a bit too easy. I'd love to skip ahead to the next week, but it sounds like my friend quite isn't ready to do the same. The workouts are a bit more challenging for her. So maybe if I'm feeling extra motivated, I'll go for a longer run this weekend & see how it feels. Again, not making promises here, just thinking aloud. ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------

I can tell my friend's also struggling with similar motivational issues when it comes to running. Thankfully, we still are able to keep each other in check & bolster the other one to get out the door, when it comes to our joint runs: When my friend & I spoke on the phone, I could tell she was looking for an out, & was probably hoping I'd cancel on her. But no such luck. She wasn't getting out of it that easily. ;-)

2 comments:

cymrusteve said...

"although the workout still felt a bit too easy"

sounds promising! great to see you back at it and doing very well too i might add.

be patient and you'll be back to where you were in no time at all i'm sure..

good luck on the "longer run"

--steve

Abimars said...

lol, we won't hold you up to it then

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...