Friday, May 23, 2008

2 Weigh-In: I Lost 5 Pounds!


Print





I'm happy to report that I lost 5 pounds since the last time I weighed myself, which was almost a month ago, on 4/29/08!!!! As you can see, I'm keeping my word about not weighing myself too often. ;-) I forgot to take a BF% measurement this morning (on my scale), but just looking at myself in the mirror, I can tell that this number has definitely gone down as well.

Excepting this past week (i.e., my last run was a week ago!), I have been fairly consistent in my running (i.e., 2-3 times per week) over the last two months or so. Plus, my new job is very active, so that very likely also explains a good bit of the weight loss.

OK, well I've got to run, literally. Will check in later with a running report. See ya!

2 comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...