Sunday, June 15, 2008

2 Weigh-In: Baby Steps & An Idea....


Print





It seems like a better idea to weigh myself after my early morning runs instead of first thing in the morning. The body fat reading is just oh-so-much nicer. ;-)

So, while I've gained 1.2 pounds since the last weigh-in on 5/23/08, I nonetheless lost 1.6% body fat, which is the more important number of the two, & the only number I really care about anyhow. I still have a ways to go, but the downward BF% trend is certainly progress in the right direction, & that's what matters.

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

1.6% bodyfat loss is great progress. I'd take it for sure!

cyberpenguin said...

Thanks, Andrew! I'll certainly take it too! ;-)

It's sometimes hard to gauge what the fluctuation in the BF% numbers & the BF% numbers themselves really mean, as I'm not sure how much body fat percentage points I can expect to lose in a week, a month, a few months, or a year! Do you know of any good sites which detail this sort of information?!

BTW, speaking of which, congrats on your amazing progress -- both in terms of your fitness & health goals! I just read your most recent posts & was very inspired by your efforts.

Just out of curiosity, what are your fitness/health-related goals for the upcoming months?!

-C

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...