Friday, July 25, 2008

2 D1W2 (HPC): La Dee Dah, Another Pushups Workout Checked Off My List


Print



Today's pushup workout called for intervals of 12, 12, 9, 7, & a max of atleast 10 pushups. Here's what I did: 12, 12, 9, 7, 25.

Right now my arms feel a bit like warm jelly. And that's perfectly OK, just as long as they don't look like it too! ;-) If I can just keep this up, I don't think I'll have to worry too much about that.

On that note, I'm going to ask Cymrusteve what he plans to do once he completes the hundred pushups program. He's nearing in on the finish, so I bet he's been thinking about his next strength training program..... Steve, if you happen to be reading this post, can you tell me: "What are you doing to do to maintain your arm strength?" I'm curious to know more about your next steps to maintain &/or improve your arm strength, & I'm sure others are as well.

Have a great morning!

-C

2 comments:

kchealy said...

Congratulations, Corey...sounds like you're doing really well. 25 max is amazing...I for one am really impressed!

cyberpenguin said...

Thanks, Kristen!!!!! I might not be able to lift anything for a few days afterward, but it was worth it. Heheheh, JUST kidding. ;-)

So how's your Hundred Pushups program been going? (I've been on the lookout for more blog entries about your progress, but haven't seen any recent posts about it. Perhaps you've been too busy working out! ;-) ) Hope it's been going well for you!

-C

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...