Monday, July 28, 2008

0 HPTP (Day 3, Week 2): Back-to-Back Pushups Workouts!


Print



Today's pushups workout called for intervals of 15, 15, 12, 12, & a max of atleast 15 pushups. Here's what I did: 15, 15, 12, 12, 25.

My arms didn't start feeling it until the 10th pushup of the 4th interval. After the resting period, I did 15 consecutive pushups with relative ease, but then struggled to finish off the last 10, which were done in sets of 5 with about 5 seconds rest in between. ;-) My arms were definitely shaking as I squeezed out those last 3 pushups. It's certainly getting harder & harder to squeeze out that max set of 25!

I normally give myself atleast a day's rest in between pushups workouts, but I'm trying to get back on schedule & do my pushups on the same days as my runs. [Last Thursday (7/24/08), the workouts got out of synch when I did a late-night run, & then postponed my pushups workouts until the next day. And then on Saturday (7/26/08), I was rushing to work & so, again, didn't do my pushups workout until the following day.]

So, the only way I was going to rectify that was by doing back-to-back pushups workouts. Yes, my arms are tired, but all in all, it was worth it to get my schedule back on track. Of course, I can say that now, because it's all done & over with, & I won't be using my arms for anything significant for the remainder of the night, save some minimal typing on the computer keyboard. ;-)

Have a great night!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...