Sunday, July 6, 2008

0 Incommunicado, But Not By Choice!


Print



OK, I only have a minute to write this, but I just wanted to say "thanks everybody, for your emails, IMs, & comments!" I've got a day off tomorrow, so I should have some time to write people back!

Also, my mailbox is overloaded/flooded with mail, so it can take some time for me to pick out the emails from live humans! Sometimes those emails can get lost in there, but I've got some filters to help sift some of the mail, but it still takes time to sift through it all to find those emails & of course respond & to all of you who've written. Please know that I'm not intentionally trying to ignore you or anything. I love hearing from you!

Thanks so much for your patience!

Also, I've also yet to respond to friends & family's emails & voice mails as well, so now you can really see that it's nothing personal! I owe two particular people birthday present thank-you notes & some pictures of the reunion, (you know who you are!), which I'll be getting to tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll also have time to upload pictures of the parade to Flickr then as well. (My uploader was crapping out on me, due to the large data upload from the massive amounts of pictures I took that weekend!).

There's also a nice lady from the Wellsphere that I've yet to respond to as well. She's invited me to join their community & wants to feature my blog on their "WellMix 360: Marathon Training page." I'd love to be part of their community & participate in their healthy living discussions; I just haven't had time to respond yet!

Also, I've still got several promised, backdated posts in draft form, which have yet to be posted (i.e., sneaker review, Race for the Cure race report, etc., etc.), which I'll try to get to tomorrow as well. It's been so busy that I've barely even had time to post, let alone respond to stuff! But please know that I am getting your communications & really do appreciate them greatly! You are all really wonderful, but then again, you probably already know that. ;-)

OK, got to get ready for work. Ta-ta!

Have a wonderful day!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...