Wednesday, July 23, 2008

2 More Posts to Come.......


Print



I just finished up a short little backdated post, called "Is She Serious? If You Have To Ask....". Yes, it's all about humor & blogging, & oh yeah, there's nothing even remotely related to running in this post. Ooops. ;-)

Just for the heck of it, I'm going to dedicate that post to a very funny runner-blogger pal of mine, Dave G., who naturally cracks people up without even trying. 8-) This guy is funny!

More people need to discover his blog. Not only is he a highly entertaining writer, but there's a lot of interesting & useful information in his blog. So check it out!

(Next up: A current post about my latest pushups workout. ;-) )

2 comments:

Gillie said...

Hey Corey,
Thank you very much! That means a lot to me especially coming from you. You have a great blog and I'm sure you have many, many fans. Talk about pressure now! I haven't written in awhile (I hurt my knee and I haven't run in 2 weeks), but I'll get back into it soon.
Thanks again.
Dave

cyberpenguin said...

Hi Dave,

Awww, gee thanks! You're very welcome for the compliments; they are genuine & well-deserved.

What a love fest eh?! ;-)

No pressure regarding your blogging; just be yourself & more accolades will surely follow. ;-)

I hope your knee heals & that you cam find other activities to keep you sane while you wait to get back to your former condition! Of course, healing from injuries can't be rushed; the process has its own time-table! Better to miss one marathon & keep running than run one & miss running altogether, eh?! ;-)

Feel better!
-C

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...