Thursday, July 17, 2008

2 Oops...... Looks Like I'll Be Restarting the Hundred Pushups Challenge From Scratch!


Print



As kch thankfully pointed out, it appears that I haven't been doing the Hundred Pushups Challenge correctly. Maybe it was just my subconscious hoping for an easier go of it (LOL!), but it looks like I was supposed to be following the vertical columns & not the horizontal ones for each week. Ooops. There were supposed to be 5 intervals of pushups (one interval for each level) & not the 3 intervals I was previously doing.

Well, no wonder those pushup workouts felt so easy. ;-)

Well, it's back to the drawing board for me. Looks like I'll be starting the program from scratch after all. ;-)

2 comments:

kchealy said...

Corey, it looks like I'm only going to be a week ahead of you at most - I'll be doing day 3 of week 1 either today or tomorrow. I'm sure there are other woman bloggers doing this program beside you and me, but you're the only one I've run into so far, so I'll be glad to have the company as I work my way through it.

cyberpenguin said...

Hi Kchealy!
Thanks for all your great comments -- Likewise, it's great to know that the two of us ladies will be going through it together! Hmmm, maybe we can convince other women to join us. So how about it?! ;-)
-C

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...