Thursday, July 10, 2008

0 Run 2, Week 4 (BOHR): Quick Treadmill Workout


Print




Stats:

Start Time: 12:11 pm (19 second warm-up walk began at 12:11 pm)
Temperature: 77 degrees (Fahrenheit) (N/A)
Humidity: 52%
Distance: 3.2 mi (on the treadmill)
Time: 30:12 min
Pace: 9:25 min/mi
Calories Burned: 333
------------------------------

I squeezed in a quick 30 minute treadmill run before work. Best time & average pace thus far! (Hey, maybe this rushing-to-get-in-a-workout thing actually makes me run faster!?! ;-) ) I varied my pace throughout the workout, dropping the pace considerably as the workout progressed. I did the first minute at a 10:20 min/mi pace, but then quickly switched to a 10 min/mi pace for the next few minutes, & then dropped the pace even further for the remaining 20 minutes of the workout, alternating my pace between 9:13 & 9:20 min/mi paces.

Now I must hop into the shower & quickly change for work. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...