Wednesday, July 30, 2008

1 Run 3, Week 7 (BOHR): An Early, Humid Run


Print





Stats:
Weather Conditions:
Temp: 70° FHumidity: 99%
Warm-up Walk:Start Time: 6:41 am
Distance: 0.26 miTime: 4:00 minAvg Pace: 15:21 min/miCalories Burned: 27
Run:
Start Time:
6:45 am
Distance: 4.31 miTime: 45:03 minAvg Pace: 10:26 min/miCalories Burned: 449
Cool-down walk:
Start Time: 7:30 amDistance: 0.49 mi
Time: 8:01 min
Avg Pace: 16:21 min/miCalories Burned: 51

I have to be at work in 15 minutes, so here goes, really fast: I had a decent run, but don't really have time to blog about it now or else I'll be late for work. Check back later this evening for an updated report; I'll also be doing my pushups workout tonight, so be on the lookout for that post as well. Have a good morning! Bye!

-C

1 comment:

Chester said...

HapiBlogging to you my friend! Have a nice day!

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...