Tuesday, July 22, 2008

0 Weigh-In: It's Good News All Around!


Print





I weighed myself this morning before my run & was pleasantly surprised to discover that I'd lost 1.8 lbs & 1.4% BF since 7/16/08. Now, I am only 6.6 lbs. aways from goal weight! I have a bit more to go on the BF% front, being about 22% to goal at this point. (I seem to have lost a tiny bit of ground on that front, slipping back 2%, from being 24% to goal just 8 days ago.)

And speaking of posts about weight-loss progress (i.e., weigh-ins!), I've completed yet another brief backdated post on this very topic, which you can view here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...