Monday, August 11, 2008

0 Finished a Few More Backdated Posts....


Print



For your reading pleasure, I've finally finished the following backdated posts:

World Hash House Harriers (WH3)

Get Your Running Blog Featured on RunYourCity.com!

Please Help Promote RunYourCity.com on Your Running Blogs

Adventures in Skorting

All as promised. See, I do keep my word, even if it means taking a month or more to finish those posts! ;-) I'll eventually get around to finishing the rest of them. So stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...