Tuesday, August 12, 2008

2 Weigh-In: The Scale is Smiling & So Am I!


Print





In my recent post, Hungry-Mungry, So What's My Frickin' Problem, I'd previously expressed concern that I might've gained 2 lbs. & 0.5% BF, but it turned out to (mostly) be a false alarm.

I weighed myself this evening (even though I normally weigh myself in the morning & also realize that night-weighing typically produces higher weight & BF% numbers for me), & discovered that I did in fact gain a minuscule amount of body fat -- 0.3% BF, to be exact, but also actually lost an additional 0.2 lbs. OK, so minor BF% gain & negligible weight loss. So, it's mostly good news. Anyhow, I'm not going to sweat it, since the figures are fractional, & there is a considerable margin of error when it comes to the BF% calculation anyhow. Body fat scale measurements aren't an exact science.

Probably more telling will be my next weigh-in, which, if I can control myself, will be done in approximately a week from now. ;-)

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

What's the bet we see that smiley scale before a week from now? :)

cyberpenguin said...

Hahahaha. "I will not weigh myself for a week. I will not weight myself for a week....."

Note to self: Repeat ad naseum &/or scrawl on chalkboard a few zillion times until it sinks in. ;-)

So what's the longest you've gone without weighing yourself?! ;-)

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...