Saturday, September 6, 2008

1 Run 3, Week 3 (BBOHR): An Early Morning Run with My Sister


Print





Stats:
Weather Conditions:
Temp: 75° FHumidity:73%
Warm-up Walk:Start Time: 6:09 am
Distance: 0.32 miTime: 5:04 minAvg Pace: 15:41 min/miCalories Burned: 33
Run:
Start Time:
6:15 am
Distance: 6.55 miTime: 1:10:01 minAvg Pace: 10:42 min/miCalories Burned: 683
Cool-down walk:
Start Time: 7:26 amDistance: 0.29 mi
Time: 5:01 min
Avg Pace: 16:51 min/miCalories Burned: 31

My sister joined me again this morning & ran with me for 30 minutes, while I continued on to run a 10K distance. Once again, we ran the path parallel to the beach, this time exploring even further through a condominium complex & then up a gently sloping hill through a golf course. My sister ran up the hill with me before her 30 minute run ended. She then continued to walk for about another half hour, with me continually circling back to check up on her. She joined me for my 5-minute cool down walk & then we proceeded to walk barefoot on the beach for about another hour or so. In total, between the walking & running, we probably covered between 8 & 10 miles total.

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

It must be tough having to run in such a beautiful place!

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...