Thursday, September 25, 2008

3 Yes, I'm Behind in My Blogging & Other Correspondence


Print



You might've noticed that there are a few missing posts for various runs & road races. Well, they'll be posted at some point. Yes, more backdated posts. That's just the way it is sometimes.

I've been just a little bit busy lately -- That's an understatement (!) -- & so blogging's had to take a backseat to other, higher-priority activities.

This is basically the only blog I have time to update anymore, as the other ones frankly, aren't as essential to my "being" right now. Although I have many interests, running, & writing about running, is taking center stage right now.

I'd love to have the time to write more fitness, health, & nutrition-related articles, but lately, all I've had time for is a few basic posts on the essentials of my daily runs, training programs & goals, & other less time-consuming tidbits.

Hopefully that'll change at some point. I recently created a hub on HubPages.com, but have yet to populate it with content. I plan to write articles on various topics, including related topics like running & sports nutrition. However, these are just a few of the subjects I plan to write about. If you'd like to follow me on HubPages.com, you'll welcome to mark me as a fan favorite or subscribe to my profile's RSS feed.

Thanks for your continued support & readership!
-C

3 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

There's never enough time eh!

Glad to hear you're keeping up with the running tho!

cymrusteve said...

the perils of being a multi-blog author. tough at the top eh?

i agree with Andrew - just make sure you keep this one going :)

hope you had a good 6 miler this afternoon and the planned 10 for tomorrow goes well too...

--Steve

cyberpenguin said...

Thanks, guys! Can't tell you how much I appreciate your supportive comments. You both rock!

Look forward to reading about both of your latest running exploits! Hope everything's going well with both of you. See you on Twitter! ;-)

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...