Wednesday, January 14, 2009

4 D1W1 (HPC): The First Workout


Print



Tonight's pushups workout called for intervals of 10+12+7+7+max 9+ (with a minimum of 60 seconds rest in between sets). Did 10+12+7+7+15.

The last 3 pushups were really hard; I kinda accidentally shrieked a bit on the last one. :)

Upon hearing this odd & unexpected noise, Java (one of our cats) cocked his head to the size & gave me a quizzical look, as if to say, "Why the heck are you doing this strange & difficult exercise?" Of course, if it were up to him, he'd probably count reclining on the floor & sleeping as exercise. ;-)

He likes to pace around & keep me company as I do my floor exercises. During pushups, he sometimes likes to rub my elbows as I'm doing them, which can be an added challenge, especially as the arms start to tire. :)

Also, he likes to stretch when I stretch. It's very comical to watch. Guess the little guy just wants to be part of what's going on, & this is his contribution. :)

4 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

My daughter likes to jump onto my back while I'm doing my pushups. Disconcerting to say the least!

cyberpenguin said...

So she thinks she's going for a piggyback ride, eh? ;-)

Abby Irwin said...

Cor, this is fantastic. Love the cat responses to your behavior. haha!!

Cyberpenguin said...

Thanks, Ab! :-D Java apparently thinks he's my personal trainer. Lol.

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...