Monday, January 19, 2009

3 D3W1 (HPC) + 300 Crunches: Another Day, Another Bunch of Push-ups & Sit-ups


Print



Tonight's pushups workout called for intervals of 11+15+9+9+max 13+ (with a minimum of 120 seconds rest in between sets). I did 11+15+9+9+25.

OK, not bad. Was feeling pretty peppy until that last set, when I started to tire around 22 pushups or so, & it became a real effort to squeak out the last 3.

Sometimes I get impatient & find it hard to wait the full 120 seconds between pushups. That might just explain the rather unseemly noise I made on that last pushup. :)

I also did 300 crunches earlier today.

That's all, folks. Have a good night!

3 comments:

Rolando said...

That's awesome Corey! Keep up the great work! You're an inspiration to us all!

raulgonemobile said...

I love the casual mention of "I also did 300 crunches earlier". Awesome.

cyberpenguin said...

Thanks for the encouraging comments, guys! Hope you are both feeling great & enjoying your workouts!

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...