Sunday, February 8, 2009

0 14 Mi Run + 10 Mi Walk: Almost Covered A Marathon Distance!


Print



Just a brief post which I might update later:

Did 14 mile group run this morning, & then walked 10 miles immediately afterwards. It was such a beautiful day (i.e., mid-fifties & sunny), it was impossible to resist the urge to be outside all day. :)

Ran with a really nice lady today; we were the only ones in same pace group who were doing 14 mi, so we kept each other company the whole way. You can really get to know a person running 14 miles with them! :) We had a lot in common, & I really enjoyed her company.

We ran a bit faster than the prescribed 11:00 pace we were supposed to do. :) Felt like the "wild horses" were taking over again. Had lots of energy & felt surprisingly good covering the distance.

During my walk, I saw several people I knew along the trail (i.e., we saw each other as we were walking towards each other); so we stopped & chatted for a good bit. Some of these friends I hadn't seen in quite some time, so it was nice to see them again after so long.

Can't believe I've been outside from 8 am until 3:30 pm! Wow, that's an entire day of exercising outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...