Friday, February 13, 2009

0 Change of Plans


Print



Uh-oh. You know when you start to feel a bit achy, & then go from burning hot to shivering cold? Well, that's a bit how I'm feeling right now. Was supposed to run tonight, but am going to take it easy, so I can run a nice & easy 14 miles early tomorrow morning with the group.

Think I'll postpone that 6-milers + 4 x strides until Sunday. Would rather skip tonight & run the 14 miles tomorrow with the group versus pushing it tonight & then not being able to run at all due to a potential oncoming illness.

OK, looks like it's going to be an early bedtime tonight. :)

Have a good night, everyone! And try to stay well; there are a lot of germs floating around with the ongoing fluctuations in the weather. Erik's not feeling great either; lots of people at his workplace were sick & it looks like he caught some kind of bug from there. I've been trying to keep my distance from him to avoid getting sick, but it looks like it didn't do any good. ;-)

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...