Monday, March 2, 2009

0 Racing Calendar Updates


Print



Some brief updates:

Due to some changes in my general calendar/schedule & to avoid compounding the overtraining issue, I've decided to make some changes in my racing calendar:
--I've decided to drop the PVTC Easter Classic 5K. Frankly, I'm already doing enough races in April!
--For various reasons, I've decided to do the Potomac River Run Half instead of the Frederick Half. Both are on the same day (i.e., 5/3/09). I fly out to Europe the very next day after the race, so logistics (& the very inane "no race day packet pickup" at Frederick) had a lot to do with my decision. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...