Thursday, April 2, 2009

0 Some Profound Wisdom on Nutrition, Exercise, & Health


Print



Hello All,

I'd like to share an MP3 interview I came across this morning. I'll admit that, I was multi-tasking while listening, because it took a while to get into at first ;-0, but after a while I sensed that these two people were onto something really profound & then switched gears to listen in a more active/present way. So yes, it might take some time to warm up to this interview, but if you stick with it & give it half a chance, I think you'll find that it's well worth the time spent listening to it.

"To Count Or Not To Count" - John M. Bernardi interviews Ryan Andrews

Why do I think this interview is so important?

For so many reasons.

First & foremost, it's about developing a more finely tuned, effective solution to sound nutrition & "food management." It's about how we can achieve a less programmed response towards the "either-or" mentality when it comes to our health/nutrition/exercise habits. For example, it's not just a simply about making a choice between calorie-counting vs. intuitive eating. :)

The second half of this discussion is particularly pithy, & probably contains more complexity than is typically found on this topic as discussed by the general populace at large.

I strongly urge you to listen to this audio clip, as it presents a general philosophy that doesn't just apply to food, health, & exercise. It's a profound & very important statement on how to go about achieving balance in life in general.

Please pass this along to anyone else whom you care about! Thanks!

Best wishes,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...