Sunday, May 3, 2009

5 Race Report: Potomac River Run Half Marathon


Print





OK, I'm happy to say that I survived my first half marathon race. :) Considering that it was my first official half & that my training kind of dropped off a bit in April, I'm feeling pretty good about finishing & have decided to suspend any sort of major assessments with regard my pace or finishing time. I'm just feeling good & reveling in the moment.

So, if you'd like to read my race report, please check out this link, which is of course from DailyMile.com, the site where I've been recording all of my runs & road races since December 30, 2008.

Enjoy!

Also, I'd just like to congratulate twitter/blogger pals, @smellycents, @blackfonzie, @PainterNik, @andyo22, @britishbulldog, @runningrambling, @gchance, & others for completing their half/full marathon (& other) races today! You are all awesome!!!!!

-C

5 comments:

TexasTesla said...

Congrats! Definitely revel in the moment - you can save stuff like pace and finishing time for your next one, right? :-)

Andrew is getting fit said...

Way to go! I loved your race report too. Congratulations on your first half!

I love that honour system!

Blaine Moore said...

Congrats on your first half! That's an awesome time! I'm very stoked for you.

(I'd have commented at daily mile but don't have an account so you get a comment here.)

M-Rah said...

I just found your blog and look forward to reading more posts when you come back from vacation! I, too, just finished a half and wanted to congratulate you on having a great race!! (Sorry it's a little late!!!!!)

cyberpenguin said...

Thanks, everybody!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...