Monday, May 4, 2009

3 Reminder: Cyberpenguin has "Gone Fishin' " for the Month of May


Print



Just a reminder that, due to travel -- which commences today (May 4th!), I'll be in "vacation" mode, which applies to this blog, Twitter, email, and all other online communication & social media, for the month of May. That means I won't necessarily have the time to check or respond to any communication, so please factor that into the equation when you leave comments or send me email. Thanks!

Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but amazingly, I'll be unplugging from "the Matrix" for a while. :)

Also, please keep in mind that I may or may not have the time or the opportunity to access the internet/wi-fi hot spots; we are going to be really busy (in rehearsals, touring the sites, & travelling a lot, etc.), so to be on the safe side, I'd rather just mention that I'll be "on hiatus" in an online capacity, just in case I don't get the chance to communicate/respond to you.

You are welcome to leave comments for me here, but please understand that I might not have the opportunity to get back to you in a timely fashion, or quite possibly not until my return.

Also, a note to friends: My mobile phone is NOT GSM capable, isn't a smartphone, & thus, doesn't have any Twitter APIs (or other internet apps) on it. (Right now, the latter capability -- while it'd certainly be nice to have -- isn't a huge priority for me for various reasons.) So, if you'd like to communicate with me, please use alternative methods.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Rose said...

Hello,

This is Rose writing from www.huliq.com. I visited your blog and liked your content.

Would you be interested to send us a guest post on any of the issues related to the topics that you cover in your blog. We will publish it in our site www.huliq.com

In return with each guest blog we will give one link in the author's byline back to your blog. We only ask that the guest post ( we prefer it be a news coverage, sources can be Google News, CNN, MSNBC, Yahoo News, BBC and others) be a unique story and not be published in your blog.

HULIQ is indexed by Google News and Google requires that the length of the unique news is at least 5 paragraphs. We desire it to be at least 6 paragraphs if possible. And that all need to be a unique content. Once you send us a new story totally unique we will immediately publish it with you link in it, and within 15 minutes it should be indexed by Google News.

Also, please structure author byline as follows:

author's name:
author's e-mail:
author's blog url:

Please let me know if you may have any questions about www.huliq.com.

If you want to consult the topic with me first that's perfectly fine as well.

Many thanks
ruzik.mail@gmail.com

Abimars said...

Its June, are u back yet? are you? are you back yet? are you? are you back yet? are you? LOL

cyberpenguin said...

Hi Abi!!!!!
LOL, yes, I'm back now. :) How are you?! Hope you're doing well. Can't wait to reconnect.
-C

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...