Tuesday, June 2, 2009

8 Hello Everyone! I'm Baaaack. :)


Print



Just want to say thank you to so many of you who gave me such a warm welcome back. I really do appreciate it so much! You rock, very hard. :)

Instead of writing a super-long post about everything that's happened between the last post & now -- which'd be almost an entire month of goings-on! -- it'll be a whole lot easier to say that you are more than welcome to check my DailyMile postings to see some of what I've been up to over the last month, & that there will be some more backdated updates appearing, particularly with regard to some of the on-foot explorations. :)


This photo is not a self-portrait, nor does it accurately give any indication of how I spent the last month. ;-)

Got to go run now, literally. Will be back soon with a DailyMile update. ;-)

8 comments:

Tim Wilson said...

Good to see you are back!

Hope all went well - it was quite out there w/out you. :)

NoMeatAthlete said...

Great! Looking forward to reading your posts again.

Blaine Moore said...

Welcome back!

Dane said...

Looking forward to your posts.

Hua said...

Hi Corey,

Glad to hear that you are rested and getting back to work. I'm Hua, the director of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, a network of over 2,000 of the best health writers on the web (including doctors, nurses, healthy living professionals, and expert patients). I think your blog would be a great addition to the Network in the Running community, and I'd like to invite you to learn more about it and apply to join at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger. Once approved by our Chief Medical Officer, your posts will be republished on Wellsphere where they will be available to over 5 million monthly visitors who come to the site looking for health information and support. There’s no cost and no extra work for you! The HealthBlogger page (http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger) provides details about participation, but if you have any questions please feel free to email me at hua@wellsphere.com.

Best,
Hua

cyberpenguin said...

Everybody, thanks so much for your greetings & comments.

Dane, Tim, Blaine, & "NoMeatAthlete": I look forward to catching up with you & finding out what you've been up to over the past month! And to those of you on Twitter & Skype, I look forward to chatting with you in real-time!

Hi Hua,
Thanks for your invitation & interest in my blog. I'm not sure if you saw my Wellsphere link already (it's rather tiny, so it's easy to miss), but I'm already a member of Wellsphere & am listed under the Running community. :) Your Chief Medical Officer (Dr. Rutledge) had contacted me about joining back in May 2008 & I became a member shortly thereafter. The link to my Wellsphere page is here. Thanks again!
-C

Andrew is getting fit said...

Welcome back Corey!

Bruce said...

Hi Corey, first timer here, what a cool blog you have, heaps of stuff here. I'll be back for sure. Oh welcome back too.

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...