Monday, June 15, 2009

2 Race Report: Sunbury YMCA 5K


Print



In keeping with the content of the previous post, if you'd like to see a race report & the results of my most recent race, the Sunbury YMCA 5K, which was this past Saturday, you are welcome to click here (i.e., DailyMile workout log) to read about it. Thanks!

Below is a picture of my parents' bulldog, Lily Rose, who, along with the rest of the family, came out to support me on Saturday. She was a real hit with the crowd there. What a cutie-pie!


Here is Lily Rose, in her "guest appearance" at the Sunbury YMCA 5K. :)

2 comments:

DuffRunner said...

that is one beautiful bully. Has always been my favorite breed despite the inherent issues with them. I've never owned one, but I always stop to pet others. We have two cats and my wife hates dogs so I keep hoping that by retirement I'll change her mind. Enjoy your weekend and Father's Day!

DuffRunner said...

that is one beautiful bully. Has always been my favorite breed despite the inherent issues with them. I've never owned one, but I always stop to pet others. We have two cats and my wife hates dogs so I keep hoping that by retirement I'll change her mind. Enjoy your weekend and Father's Day!

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...