Thursday, July 30, 2009

3 Are We Friends Yet on Google Friend Connect?


Print



I'd like to invite you to become friends on Google Friend Connect. It's a great way to keep track of & publicly support each other's blogs. Just go to the "Followers" widget on the sidebar my blogs & either click the "Join This Site" or "Sign In" links, depending on whether or not you're already a Google account holder.

(To become friends at my other blog, please visit Cook. Eat. Drink. Blog.)

If you do befriend me, you might want to let me know in the comments section of this post, so I know about it. Google Friend Connect doesn't currently have a way of notifying others that this action has taken place. Thanks!

I look forward to connecting with you there!

3 comments:

Bruce said...

Hi there, nice blog, I just found it recently and joined. Thats me 2nd from top at far right.

cyberpenguin said...

Thanks, Bruce! Glad you like the site & thanks so much for subscribing!

Just checked out your blog & like all the detail you put in your posts! Thanks for sharing your strength & stretching exercises. Am following your blog now via Google Friend Connect, & just marked you as a friend there as well. (Didn't see the widget on your site, but followed your blog by manually adding it on my dashboard. If you add the "Followers" widget, you'll see my little "Cyberpenguin" icon smiling at you there. :)

Nice to meet another fellow athlete, & congrats on the birth of your baby daughter! :)

-Cyberpenguin/Corey

P.S. I realize Auckland, NZ, is a big place & this is probably a long shot, but do you happen to know Andrew of the blog, Andrew is Getting Fit. (He's @andrewisfit on Twitter.) That would be an amazing coincidence if you did!

He's happens to be a blogger pal of mine. :)

Vern said...

Hi, Corey

I like the blog; a lot of good content and lots of interesting links. I just joined your Followers group; only recently started on Blogger myself.

Good luck on your Philadelphia Marathon! I hope to run my first marathon in the Spring, 2010.

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...