Friday, August 21, 2009

0 Brief Weekly Update: Cyberpenguin's Gone Fishin' in PA :)


Print



Just wanted to write a brief update before I go out for this morning's run.

Here are a few things that've been going on here:

--We did the Lewisburg Triathlon last weekend as a relay team. A young lady named Johanna did the 600 yard swim, my Dad did the 15 mile bike ride, and then I did the 5K race portion at the end. It was lots of fun. More on that later.

--Robert Overton and I, and the rest of the magazine team have been hard at work on Running Hoosier's premier issue, due out in September. For more details, please visit RunningHoosier.com.

--For friends and family who aren't already aware, I just wanted to inform you that I'm in still visiting in PA, and will respond to your emails & other correspondence as time allows. I'm not exactly sure when I'll be returning to the DC area, probably Sunday at the latest.

OK, time to hit the trails. Have a great morning!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...