Wednesday, February 10, 2010

4 Heard It Through The Grapevine: An Exciting Development On DailyMile


Print




As most DailyMilers already know, the DM site currently supports Nike+iPod devices (i.e., located under Profile-->Settings-->Devices) & Facebook Connect. Well, get ready, because there are more good things in store for DailyMile users.  I have it on good authority that DailyMile will be adding Garmin functionality to their website very soon. In about T-minus 2 weeks to be exact. So, all you Garmin gearheads, are you pumped about that little revelation or what?! :) 


Woo-hoo!









4 comments:

Amber said...

Super pumped! I am too lazy to update sometimes so this might come in handy. Running 8 miles is cake, but then adding it to the DM...way too hard lol

Andrew is getting fit said...

I can't wait!

"Guppy" Honaker said...

I've never heard of Garmin - nor the Daily Mile. But I have considered a daily run to get back into best shape.

So, the thought of being able to take my "gadgets" along with me helps!

- David

Aloe Vera 101
Holistic Health Info.

Brian Lewis said...

I sure wish someone would interface with Timex heart monitor. Better yet if one of these tracking systems interfaced with outlook I could get all my stuff in one place

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...