Sunday, September 5, 2010
2 Blogs Galore....
my other blogs. :)
Since healthy eating goes hand-in-hand with exercise, I'd like to introduce you to two of my recipe & nutrition-related blogs, which serve as the companions to this one.
First, there's the healthy gourmet recipe blog, Cooking with Corey, and its accompanying Facebook page & Twitter account, @chefpenguin. This blog features all-original recipes created by yours truly. There are also several useful articles about (general) nutrition & healthy eating strategies, as well as product & restaurant reviews, kitchen tips, & information about various cooking techniques, etc. The site also features the latest updates about my upcoming cookbook geared towards endurance athletes & other health-minded individuals....
I also started a group blog a few months ago called Cook. Eat. Drink. Blog. Run., which also has a corresponding Facebook page & Twitter account, @cedbr. Of course, this particular blog is geared towards runners interested in preparing meals & snacks with nutrition & athletic performance in mind. This recipe collective features health-centric, pescetarian recipes created by a circle of runner friends. Currently, we have over 21 recipe contributors!
If you happen to be a runner pal of ours -- either IRL or through Twitter or Facebook -- & would like to join us, please send me your email address via one of the following methods:
- Twitter: DM your email address to @cedbr, @chefpenguin, or @cyberpenguin (depending on which account is following you back ;) ). Please do NOT tweet your request as a general reply, or I may not see it.
- Facebook: Email me on Facebook.
- Blog Web Form: Email me via my blogs using the corresponding web forms. This can be done via this blog or Cook. Eat. Drink. Blog. Run.
- Email: If you already happen to know my email address, you can just send the request there.
- Blog Comments: Or, alternatively, you can just post a comment on Cook. Eat. Drink. Blog. Run..
I hope that you will find both of these blogs to be fun & informative. They're packed with lots of tasty & nutritious recipes & other useful information, so you're looking for meal ideas -- whether they be for breakfast, lunch, &/or dinner -- look no further. :)
While this running blog primarily focuses on sports nutrition, meal choices, & eating strategies as they pertain to running performance & overall health, these other two blogs will hopefully help you to "fill in the missing pieces," in your quest to lead a full & healthy lifestyle.