Friday, November 12, 2010

4 Update: Blog Facelift Completed!


Print



Hello there fellow runners,

Good news! I figured out a way to upgrade the code on this blog without upgrading the template itself. So that means that Google followers won't have to resubscribe. The blog upgrade is finally done. Yay!

BTW, I haven't forgotten about Meb's interview transcript. I've been incredibly busy, as I'm trying to meet a deadline for the cookbook that I'm currently writing. And so the interview post has currently taken a backseat to my other projects. I promise that I will, in fact, get to it as soon as things calm down a bit. In the meanwhile, you're welcome to watch the interview on my YouTube channel. It's been split up into two videos, as YouTube has a 15 minute limit per video post.

I plan to write up a transcript, include some background info & thoughts, & also post pictures of Meb & Jared completing the marathon. So, something to look forward to in the near future. :)

As for the cookbook project, here are some details, if you missed the earlier post I wrote on this blog: As I've mentioned before on this blog, the cookbook is going to include over 250 all-original, healthy gourmet recipes & is specifically geared towards endurance athletes & other healthy-minded individuals. Further information about the upcoming cookbook can be found here on this blog & also at Cooking with Corey.

Several people have told me that a lot of the existing cookbooks geared towards runners aren't as diverse or as interesting as they could be, so I'm attempting to rectify that. I believe that healthy cooking & eating should be a fun & exciting experience, & also enhance our training as well as our lives in general. Healthy, fresh food can taste really amazing & I'm out to prove it!

Happy Trails,
-C

4 comments:

Blaine Moore said...

Nice job, I'm currently in the middle of a redesign for my site as well and will hopefully have it live in the next few days.

Cyberpenguin said...

Thanks, Blaine! I look forward to seeing your newly designed site. Do you plan to add more interactive gadgets, or is it more of a layout re-vamp? Guess we all shall find out in a few days time. :)

kizzy said...

That's absolutely great job..very cool..

"Sport is not about being wrapped up in cotton wool. Sport as about adapting to the unexpected and being able to modify plans at the last minute. Sport, like all life, is about taking risks."
- Sir Roger Bannister ~saucony running shoes

Meryl said...

Great! I love your cookbook project. Good luck with your upgrading Blaine.

find divorce lawyer

Post a Comment

I may or may not know you, but love reading your comments!

If you like this post, then please consider subscribing to my RSS feed . You can also subscribe by email and have new posts sent directly to your inbox.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS

Loading...